Monday, August 17, 2009

after this-- no more lists

sorry. i have to put this somewhere because i want to have a log of it, but now i'm just embarrassed by it... hanging out on my fb, with no changes for over a year. it's embarrassing.

list of things i want to do in the next ten years.

1) plant a rose garden
2) go to the top of the eiffel tower
3) eat gelato cone on the spanish steps
4) ride a motorcycle
5) climb a mountain to go stargazing and sleep under the stars
6) sew a purse out of random fabric
7) dance somewhere beautiful
8) build a structure from scratch [treehouse, gazebo, play structure for my kids-- and me after they've gone to bed]
9) take a tour of Cern
10) find and run across the bridge in kikujiro
11) develop my own anime character and story
**12) go to a jason mraz concert ** april 9th- completed with greg, em, byron, john, steven
13) build my own beauty and the beast library
14) go on a sightseeing bike trip
**15) go sailing on the lake -- done with Art, Em and Greg--
16) build and paint my own japanese screen
17) go scuba diving in australia
18) learn the viennese waltz
19) chalkpaint on my backyard sidewalk
20) run a marathon
**21) go rock climbing! ** done with RCB exec, more specifically Evgenia, Tom, Barbara, Lisa, Grace and Drew

2 comments:

A nonny mouse said...

HI.

I HAVE A NEW BLOG URL.

nickysticky.blogspot.com :):):):):)

mchiu03 was too googlable.

A nonny mouse said...

OK now that I've read your list. I will totes go scubadiving with you in Australia. I got soooo jealous looking at Eric's pics (he studied abroad there this past semester) and the water is absolutely breathtaking!