Saturday, October 31, 2009

g'nite

today i woke up really late, in the afternoon, late. scrambled out of bed. ran down to ask the door(wo)man about the kids in our building, signed up my apartment unit to be visited by trick-or-treaters and ran out to cvs to get candy for them. since the door(wo)man told me that approximately less than 100 kids lived in the building, i got two bags of candy for them. skittles, starbursts, and sour gummy worms. i was pretty stoked. in my opinion, that's AWESOME candy. (for little kids anyway.)

i ran back and had fifteen minutes before the kids were supposed to come (4pm) and i drew on random stuff to make me look more... costumed?

haha. i actually don't think the make up turned out that bad.

i was supposed to be raven (from teen titans), but the costume company sent me the wrong cape. it was red with spiderwebs on it. but i wore it anyway to make me seem a bit more costumed. otherwise i'd just be an asian girl in a black dress with a bad tacky oversized jewelry belt on.

anyway. i ended up only seeing 7 trick or treaters. so that was disappointing. i had thriller blasted on repeat for three hours so that the kids would have a spooky mood coming to my door.

when 7pm hit, i went downstairs to share candy with the doorman and complain about how there were only three groups of children trick or treating. he seriously burst out laughing when he saw me, and then quickly tried to say how frightening i looked. sigh.

anyway, i ended up webcaming with my dad and mom because my dad just wanted to check up on me, and then when he saw that i had dressed up, he called taiwan to get my mom online to look at how i dressed up for halloween. then i went to take a shower, greg came and we went to chipotle (with sara) to get a free burrito for "dressing up".

greg and i then had to go to jewel for me to take advantage of a few of their sales (buy one, get two free ice cream ftw!) and while we took the groceries to the car, greg opted to put them in the trunk, and i saw that he had brought his mother's waffle maker for me. he was going to surprise me later. haha. fail. he said that my face looked like christmas day when i saw the waffle maker (cuz i thought it was for me. haha.)

and then after putting the groceries away and making waffles (it's sorta hard/long to make them), greg fell asleep on the couch. and it is time for me to sleep too. (: g'nite

No comments: