Friday, October 30, 2009

if i could be an actress, i choose zooey


last night, I got my cape for my costume for halloween. but it ended up being the wrong color and the wrong print. so-- i'm pretty disappointed. oh well. i don't think i'll be dressing up/doing anything tomorrow. we'll see...

today i went to the eberhard halloween demonstration. he has them every year. but this was my first. basically he blows things up and sets things on fire. and art schmidt (my favorite physics prof) helps out and does some tricks himself. it's really cute. i was super excited to see him.
there was a group of elementary school kids there. and one of them was seated kinda far away from the group, and right next to me and natalyn. it was hilarious cuz he was staring up so intently at us. (and then there was the cutest little african american baby with GINORMOUS cheeks. omg. he was so adorable.) anyway, the last part of the show has a very very bright flash of light and a huge boom, so when natalyn and brandon were warning me to plug my ears, i told them to have the little boy plug his ears too. after the huge boom, natalyn got repeated poked and, when she looked down, a very earnest "thank you for telling me to plug my ears." he was cute.

after dinner (steamed broccoli, onion with red wine chicken again), i started watching failure to launch. it's annoying because i don't really like sarah jessica parker. and i'm not really sure i like the matthew dude (although he has an adorable baby!). but zooey deschanel is in it. and i really really love zooey, and all the random characters that she plays. haha. if i could be an actress, i would want to be zooey. (:

No comments: