Wednesday, October 14, 2009

in and out of focus

i survived my cell bio midterm! it was kinda exhilarating how much bs i was putting into it. oh well. at least i got to finish the exam. i really really hope i did well on it. i need to anyway.
so yesterday i actually made a first. first red wine marinated chicken and steam broccoli with red onions. it was fun. and delicious. and i packed a lot for lunch (too much). i tried making rice in the new rice cooker that my mother bought me from taiwan and made my brother in law bring back to me. well one problem: it's all in chinese. so even though tim explained to me what all the characters were, i still feel shaky using it. also, it's kind of a piece of crap. to put it harshly. it has a huge hole for venting, and my rice was way hard and seemed undercooked. anyway. i think i'll be putting it away for now and just keeping up with using the stove. so much nicer rice that way
anyway. (:

so after surviving my midterm. (i still actually have one more on friday tsk tsk.) i decided to make cookies, especially since that one browning banana was really bothering me.

yay!! in and out of focus picture time! :D



No comments: