Wednesday, September 9, 2009

five minutes cooling time are long over

i made baked macaroni and cheese. i am so proud of myself. i improvised half the ingredients. but it looks so pretty. (at least to the maker's eyes) i took a picture.



yup. i'm aware it doesn't look too yummy. but i was too happy to care. :P


i've been trying so hard to make good rice. and i think i've finally got it down. i made my second batch of perfect rice. no burning on the bottom. thanks for helping me out there jesca (:

greg and i saw 500 days of summer today. we were kinda late and the movie started at 5:05 and we were running out of my apartment at 5:06. heh. we sorta ran there and i got to the register and wheezed "5:05" "summer" and the girl looked at me and asked "one?" uh. no.. my boyfriend is actually wheezing here right next to me. so greg replied "two" and i've got to say that was the most efficient movie ticket purchase i have ever made.

the movie was such a downer, i felt. greg liked it though. actually throughout most of the movie... all i could think was. wow. this guy is so much like justin... down to the way he walks... so i found that amusing.

at the end of the movie. the four other ppl filed out so quickly. greg and i decided to be silly and we danced and fooled around in the empty movie theater. and then all of a sudden. a janitor appeared. it was rather surprising actually. and then we ran out embarassed. heh.

anyway, time to eat some of my half-improvised mac and cheese. five minutes cooling time are long over.

No comments: