Wednesday, September 23, 2009

still amusing

i had a really interesting dream the other night that i had a pet boa constrictor. it was a she and she was super nice and loving and had a personality. in fact, she was pregnant and totally excited about it. it was cool how in the dream she would twine around me (as if to hug me) and i would feed her whole frozen fish.

one of the funny, totally impossible parts, was that i would put her in the freezer when i went to bed because my mother didn't want a boa constrictor running around the house without me to watch it. and in the morning, i would pull her out to defrost, but would totally misjudge the thaw time and she'd be gone by the time i went back to her.

there was also a part where alan came to visit me, but i was preoccupied with something else and i was late to coming out to meet him. he actually had to leave because my pet boa constrictor scared him. i felt bad. but it was still amusing. (:

No comments: