Monday, November 16, 2009

glad she's made friends with me


man. i am craving gnocchi now. i think i'll make it tomorrow for lunch/dinner/lunch the next day. heh.

today after classes, i came home and made dinner. this time it was tortilla, egg, black beans, mushrooms and cheese. it doesn't look too appetizing there, but the crust was so crunchy! i love crunchy!

i also realize that all my food look the same. it's probably cuz i use the same ingredients over and over again, and i have the same yellow lighting. oh well.

i fell asleep after my dinner, and i missed a group meeting. i feel really guilty and i think my group members may just hate me a lot now. i don't really know how to make it up.

and on the topic of feeling not too awesome, i got my second midterm grade for euro civ back, and i got another B! i don't know why. i wasn't 20 minutes late to this midterm and had two very complete, pretty cohesive essays. i'll have to see what my ta says on wednesday.

also a bit of a downer, i found out what the guy who sits next to me during cell bio in the front row got on the second midterm. i thought i did fabulously... whoa. man. this guy got a legit A.

so i basically feel really crummy now. i need to amp up EVERYTHING. so i'm planning on doing a lot of work after my 5 hr and fifteen minute nap. haha. i kinda messed up my sleep cycle. whoops.

but to end on a good note. during lunch, ina told me that i was the best thing that happened to her this quarter and she's glad she's made friends with me. (:

No comments: