Thursday, November 12, 2009

this whole week in one post

so this week has been extremely eventful...

monday

monday was a great day for me. i felt on top of the world because i had gotten my second cell bio exam back. the average was 63, and i had gotten an 86.25% so that was amazing. especially since only 2 people got above 90, and five ppl between 80-90.

i went shopping right after class because i didn't have my ae coupon (40% off-- totally worth it) on sunday. i ended up taking chang and greg. it was amazing. we got so much clothing all together. it was funny how we all tried to help each other narrow down our selection. i got a blue and yellow flannel, a checkered-like motorcyle jacket and a embroidered t-shirt to wear underneath. greg got a bunch of collared shirts and chang got so much different clothing i think i'll leave it at that.

after shopping, greg and i went to jewel to get my groceries. we tried making "eye of round" because it was really cheap and we felt like trying something new. wow. did i suck at making it. it was so tough. ahaha. we got so tired of eating after five bites. oh well. here have the picture of it.



Tuesday

I think I had a pretty yummy quesadilla that I fried too long for dinner. You know, black beans, cheese, turkey.

That night was pretty exciting though, after a group meeting, I went to phi psi for their bar night. I couldn't find my gold heels though, so I went with my black heels which weren't as exciting. I really wonder where my gold heels went though. This will really make me sad if my mother allowed my sister to borrow them, because she is very clumsy and doesn't take care of anything she has in her possession.

ANYWAY, (rant over) bar night was fun because Barbara was there. The phi psi boys that I know were fun to hang out with too. I got randomly grabbed and semi forced to dance with this boy. So I turned around and started some small talk with this handsy boy. It went something like this.

Me: Hi, I'm Tiffany. What's your name?
BOY: Phil.
Me: Are you a brother? (obvs not because then he would have known I have a boyfriend-- although I had to be sure.)
BOY: No (seems dejected- I quickly follow up with...)
Me: Oh, who are you affiliated with?
BOY: (mutters some names I quickly forget-- but I knew whom he was talking about)
Me: (ends the conversation in a way I don't remember, and walk off the dance floor)

Yeah, I probably could have ended it better, but I prefer not to be grabbed and placed in front of a crotch I don't know.

Then! I totally had my gaydar off that evening, because I knew who all the gay boys in phi psi were already, and I thought other boys would be going to get some ass. However, Anamika ended up telling me this boy (whom I totally thought was straight) was gay and that he was the best time she's ever had with a boy (dancing). So I went and made friends with this wonderful gay boy. I love him. His name is Albert. I need to find him sober and befriend him sober. (While he is sober, I'm always sober...)


Wednesday

So Wednesday, I don't recall what I ate for dinner, although I have a feeling it was a quesadilla with cheese, black beans, fresh bell peppers and turkey ham. I hope this is the right picture for it.

Anyway, after dinner and lounging around doing nothing. I went to see a sorority event. Basically, a phi held a boy beauty pageant called "king of hearts". a phi psi that greg is good friends with-- and therefore i have a soft spot in my heart for too-- derrick wu was one of the boys up for inspection. he's a cutie. he dances like a white boy. so it's kinda funny. :P

i think he did a good job. he played mendelssohn's cadenza (i have it up on fb). sadly, he lost out to the boy from SAE. the SAE guy was kinda cute though. he basically spun things. haha. as silly as it sounds, he did it with such a hot attitude. he was hot was he was spinning the basketball, and the song started playing "you spin me right round baby right round..." and then he spun a book, then a plate. and then he got up, broke down the chair he was sitting in, and spun that. then he broke down the foldable table, and spun that over his head. pretty hot. haha.

Thursday

Woke up late, but managed to make myself a yumy sandwich: I basically lay out my turkey, put a nice layer of black beans and a large portion of shredded cheese and stuck it in my microwave. I toasted my bread, and then put some salad greens on it with fresh bell peppers. YUMMY! This was lunch.


Then, for dinner, Chang brought pizza dough, and with four other girls. We made deep dish pizza! It was amazing. Here's a picture proving it.


Chang brought the dough and mozzarella brick of cheese, and sausage (which we pan-friend before hand). I used tomato sauce (from a can that my mother bought in bulk from costco). Chang added oregano and garlic powder and red pepper flakes. I had red onion chopped up, and Sara sauteed the spinach that she brought and the mushrooms. We had two pizzas actually. One bigger one, and one smaller one. We made the smaller one the vegetarian pizza (even though none of us are vegetarian.. haha.) We also added the bell peppers that Lulu brought. And while we waited for the pizzas to bake, we had the carrot cake cupcakes that Sandra made. It was delicious. After eating the pizza and socializing, we had ice cream (cherry vanilla, french vanilla, mint and chip) and talked until project runway, and then talked through project runway-- while it was on tv. :P

I'll end this post with a cute picture of me and Jenny!

No comments: