Sunday, November 29, 2009

in pretty boots

i'm looking at boots again. i should really stop. i want all sorts of shoes now. pumps to wear on a more day-to-day basis... booties to wear with my jeans even though i'm trying to phase out of wearing jeans... and a high-heeled mid-calf to knee-high boot that isn't black.

anyway. so i was thinking. i wonder how tall i am. last time i went to the doctor's i was 5'6.5" and the time before that i was 5'6.75" and i really shouldn't be letting it get to my head (but i will anyway) but everyone seems to be telling me i'm taller. i'd chalk it up to them not seeing me for nearly, or over a year. but also, i have a few friends (read: 2) who say that they are 5'7" and i am clearly taller than them. (i usually tell them they are lying about their heights. heh.)

so i'm usually 114 between meals (so not while i'm starving, but i'm not stuffed either). and i can go down to 110 very easily (aka. without starving myself) although i think when i was a freshman i was about 120 lbs.

why is this relevant? well. of course! i'd love to model. (so i can fund my love affair with boots/pumps/shoes in general, clothing in general, med school? hopefully?)

given that i spent this quarter watching project runway (not too diligently) i fell in love with kojii helnwein. if i were a model. i'd be kojii helnwien. she is gorgeous. i love her look and her hair (haha. it's black against her pale white complexion. i think she's beautiful! AND she's a mother!)

according to this site, she's 109 lbs and 5'8". i guess if i want to make up for that final inch i better do some more yoga and stretch out that lazy spine of mine!

and if this all works out! i can model and wear all these pretty clothings and make money to go to med school! all in pretty boots of course. (:

1 comment:

Emily said...

hehe I <3 this post. I finished all of the project runway episodes on megavideo..and then I moved on to the Models of the Runway episodes. haha Kojii was one of my favorites. I also really liked Kalyn. She's just so pretty. sigh. damn them. And I def support your endeavor to be a part-time model. :D